CENTRAL DEBORAH MOTEL
- Just 950 metres west of the city fountain, Bendigo.
- We have 26 rooms on 2 levels that overlook the Central Deborah Gold Mine and poppet head
- We cater for the needs of couples, families, corporates and tradies, whether for business or recreation.
- Many rooms have recently been renovated, some with kitchenettes and all with new beds.
- Ample, off-street, free & secure parking for cars and trailers.
- Located close to Arts precinct, theatre, bars and restaurants (walking distance)
- Less than 100 metres away is the National Hotel and the Beechworth Bakery.
- Trip Advisor rating is No 4. Check out our reviews, they are great!
- Come direct, via telephone or email, for a guaranteed discount.
We take Covid-19 seriously at CD Motel
- Face masks are mandatory for all in common areas – for staff and guests alike
- Hand sanitizer available to all – guests and staff
- Staff regularly wash their hands
- Daily temperature checks of staff – also available for guests
- Check in and checkout at reception is restricted – contactless check in/out encouraged
- All car parks are within 30 metres of rooms – many closer than that
- Room access is direct, not via closed corridors or passageways or lifts
- Bathroom soaps/shampoo/conditioners have individual, sealed containers
- Linen laundered in high temperature wash